Wednesday, March 17, 2021

STANFORD WILL PLAY THE UTAH VALLEY WOLVERINES ON SUNDAY AT 7PM

The Wolverines are led by their 6'-5" Center who leads them in scoring and rebounding. She's number 40 holding the ball. They had an up and down season finishing 13 and 6, but it must be thrilling to be in the Big Dance. I know they'll give a good account of themselves. After all, have you ever seen a wolverine fight?  

I try to imagine what it must be like for Kiana to come home to San Antonio this week and play in the Alamo City. I know a bit of what it feels like, since I grew up in that town. It's kind of a strange feeling when I go back - every thing just feels right. California still feels like the place we moved to from Texas. Mexican food tastes better, country music sounds like it belongs, jeans and boots seem natural, and friendly people who speak with a drawl are so welcoming. She knows what I mean. It just feels right. And I'll bet'ya she'll play like she's home. 

Let's get off to a great start in this tournament. I love to watch our team when we're really clicking. 

GO STANFORD!! LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!!  

 Team Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS A BIG WEEKEND!

  On Friday we get USC and Sunday UCLA.  The Trojans are ranked #15. They brought in five strong players through the Transfer Portal and lan...